|## Procedure for submitting an article:
* The newspaper building is located at Role Play Central
(rpc). When you enter the building you will see a bulletin board.
* Go ahead and 'write' your story. If you decide you
don't want to write one, hit .abort and forget about it. Otherwise
page 'newspaper' alerting us that you wrote one when you finish pasting
* An alternative to this is to page #mail newspaper with
your story OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you wish to see the edited version before it is published,
please note that somewhere before or after your article.
* That's it! It'll appear in the paper!
## Guidelines for writing articles:
When writing articles for the paper...
* Try and do some proofreading before submission. That means
spell check! However, if you're no good at that sort of stuff, just
send it as-is and the editors will try their best.
* No articles whose sole purpose is to flame someone. You
can use the SpinDizzy BB for that ;)
* Please strive for accuracy. If they have time, the editors
may check up on some of the quotes and perhaps the basic facts of
the article. Otherwise, it is assumed you did your best to
write an accurate article. If this is abused and inaccurate
things are complained about, stricter rules may be put in place.
* Submitting your article anytime on Friday evening through the
normal publishing date (Saturday night) will usually waive your right to
review the edited version because of time constraints. You will be
contacted and informed but if you cannot get on before the publishing
deadline to check your article it will be published regardless UNLESS
you specify otherwise.
* The editors' decisions are final. This is not a wiz ran
paper so do not complain to them. We can be reached by paging
* Just about anything is published, so be creative! It can
be IC views on RL topics, RPs that occurred around the MUCK, or most
other things you can think of. You have creative license when
it comes to documenting RPs, so feel free to expound on the action,
etc. If you aren't sure if a story is acceptable, page 'newspaper'
and find out! :)
* The AUP applies, so keep language and content acceptable.